- In India, brands have generally endured with conventional types of BTL, for example, occasions and street shows, presentations, gatherings, exhibitions, conferences and sampling. Notwithstanding, BTL opportunities stretch out to a few different structures like field marketing, word of mouth, podcasting, viral marketing and innovations inside the conventional media.
- Brands are looking for BTL advertising agencies and are hoping to connect with them as strategic partners in the business interaction rather than seeing them as tactical executors.
- Organizations need to conceptualize more for advertisers to engage them to invest more in the BTL medium.
- Executing an estimation metric for all events, which is connected to the return on investment, is basic.
- A brand that desires to give its advertising a lift should combine conventional advertising with Below-The-Line (BTL) advertising to boost reach and impact.